New Year's Party Hats
Ring in the New Year!
Get ready to celebrate in Disney style with two fun party hats! They are easy to make and sure to be a hit with any Disney fan. Download the templates and print on regular paper or cardstock for extra durability. Once printed, color and decorate, cut out and glue into shape.
- Paper or cardstock
- Coloring items: paint, crayons, color pencils, etc.
- Craft pom poms or ribbons
- Glue or tape
- Coffee Filters
- Washable Markers
- Glue Stick
- Gallon Size Zipper Bag OR Metal Baking Sheet Pan
- Water Spray Bottle
- Printable Backdrop
- Download and print our free printable background. Color it in if you like!
- Flatten your coffee filter.
- Using the pencil, Draw your Earth with the continents and oceans and color them in with washable markers.
- Place the colored coffee filters on a gallon size zipper bag or metal baking sheet pan and then mist with a water spray bottle until you achieve a tie-dye look.
- Set them aside for a few minutes to dry.
- Once dry, apply glue to the back of your earth shape and place it in the center of the Moana printed background.
- Feel free to add a heart or fun shape to decorate!
JOIN THE EXPERIENCE
BECOME A PREFERRED GUEST
Sign up for the latest updates for upcoming shows in your area, including special offers.